Accident Agents was founded by Richard Rio and Juan Pinto, two people with deep ties to the Hispanic community of Tampa Bay and beyond. We are not attorneys. We are not insurance salespeople. We are not chiropractors. We are two individuals dedicated to helping our friends in the community recover medically and collect the compensation they deserve if they are hurt in an accident, or as the result of someone else’s negligence.
How much does it cost?
Attorneys in our network provide a FREE Initial Claim Evaluation.
How is Accident Agents Different from the Gary’s and 411’s I hear about on the radio?
We are not a lawyer referral service. What we do is that we connect injured people with the medical care and legal representation they need to get better and to reclaim the best compensation for their injuries. We navigate and guide our clients with only the highest, most reputable doctors and firms who truly have your best interest in their hearts. Unlike some other similar agencies, we go above and beyond to make sure our clients are properly served – including driving them to and from doctor’s appointments, assisting with a rental vehicle, and making sure we are with them every step of the way.
Should I call you first if I am in an accident?
If you are in an accident, the first thing you should do is make sure you are in a safe place. Call 911-immediately so that they can create a police report and your case will have begun.
How does AA Get Paid?
All attorneys we work with represent clients on a “contingency basis,” in which the attorney does not charge for services until the case is resolved. For our clients, this service is entirely free.
Why Should I let Accident Agents Help me?
If you’ve been involved in a car accident or suffered other injuries, then you have a right to get better and be compensated financially for your experience. At Accident Agents, we promise that:
- We will vet the cases, which means we will look at the circumstances of the accident, the possible injuries of the patient before we make recommendations
- We WILL vet the attorneys, meaning, we already know who to work with because of their ethics, customer service, and professional abilities. For example, we know who is willing to take cases to court (many attorneys say they do but in reality they don’t) something that is predictive of how the insurance company will treat a settlement
- We WILL only work with reputable healthcare providers who are not just personal injury mills. We know how the system works and will not jeopardize the cases because of documentation and administrative pitfalls
- We WILL navigate the patient throughout the entire case, from accident to settlement and even beyond if the injuries require ongoing management
- The treatment is personal, we will be their allies and our fiduciary duty is towards the client
Should I just find an attorney myself?
Most attorneys claim to be board certified trial attorneys and add that they will fight aggressively for your compensation. The fact of the matter is those same attorneys sometimes have never been to trial or do not hold a soft tissue injury in high value as far as compensation. Some would even sell you surgery to try and make your case seem more valuable. This is unnecessary and unethical and Accident Agents can help you to avoid these pitfalls.
How Can Accident Agents Help Me?
We fit your case description against our vast medical and attorney network, saving you the time and stress of seeking qualified medical and or legal assistance yourself. Complete the inquiry questionnaire and Get Help, starting with a completely free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation. To get started, contact the team at Accident Agents today!